International Conference on Physical Chemistry
"Materials for industry, environment, and energy to support sustainable development"
In conjunction with
The Annual Meeting of Physical Chemistry Division of Indonesian Chemical Society
POSTPONED TO 2021
Date and venue are to be announced
The upcoming meeting adopts the following theme
“Materials for industry, environment, and energy to support sustainable development“
Call for papers
The International Conference on Physical Chemistry invites international and Indonesian researchers to attend and present their works in a contributed presentation session. The conference also invites young researchers and students to present their works and encourages their discussion with senior researchers. Prospective researcher is required to submit an abstract of their work for consideration.
Presenters in the conference are also invited to submit a full paper to be considered in affiliated journal or conference proceeding published by an international publisher.
About the Conference
International Conference on Physical Chemistry is a scientific meeting organized by the Physical Chemistry Division of Indonesian Chemical Society as a part of its annual meeting. The conference serves as a venue for the international and Indonesian scientists to meet and discuss their research development, mainly but not limited, in the frame of physical chemistry. On top of the knowledge sharing, the conference is expected to initiate fruitful collaborations among attendees. This year marks the first step for the conference. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has led us to believe that the conference has to be held virtually using online technologies for the safety of the attendee and the surrounding community.
The conference will host the following mini-symposia that run in parallel:
- Novel fuel and biofuel
- Catalysts and catalysis
- Frontiers in colloid and interface chemistry
- Advances in nanomaterials
- Quantum and classical molecular dynamics simulation for complex system
- Computational methods for drug designs
- Environmental physical chemistry
- Physical chemistry education
Abstract submission Deadline
Abstract Acceptance notification
Full paper Submission
INDONESIAN PASSPORT HOLDER
NON-INDONESIAN PASSPORT HOLDER
* The pricing INCLUDES publication fee of full paper in AIP conference proceedings or the ICS Physical Chemistry Journal.
The conference invites international senior researchers to share their ideas and recent advancements in research works related to the theme.
Contributed oral presentations will be organized inside mini symposia that will run in parallel. Due to the time limitation, this session is dedicated for a researcher to introduce the core interest of their research works.
International Scientific Committee
- Prof. Karna Wijaya (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
- Dr. Abdul Kadir Martoprawiro (Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia)
- Dr. Panida Surawatanawong (Mahidol University, Thailand)
- Prof. Justinus Agus Satrio (Villanova University, USA)
- Dr. Thomas Hofer (University of Innsbruck, Austria)
- Dr. J V Shanmukh Kumar (Koneru Lakshmaiah University, India)
- Prof. Iis Fatimah (Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia)
- Prof. Shaobin Wang (Curtin University, Australia)
- Dr. Akhmad Syoufian (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
- Dr. Sri Sudiono (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
- Dr.rer.nat. Niko Prasetyo (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
- Fajar Pradipta, M.Eng (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
- Dr. Aulia Sukma Hutama (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
- Dr. Addy Rachmat (Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia)
- Dr. Hasanudin, M. Si (Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia)